Thursday, 31 August 2017

How to use Twitter in Sitecore Experience Accelerator SXA 200th Blog

Almost 4 years back I wanted to maintain online diary where I can augment all my Sitecore learning and think of writing blogs so it helps me along with the world wide Sitecore community.

Here comes my first welcome blog  Learning Sitecore CMS Welcome Blog.

Time went like a rocket and did not realize me this current blog post is special and it's 200th blog post for Learning Sitecore CMS.

In today Session I will be covering how to use Twitter in Sitecore Experience Accelerator.

To start with first create one twitter application in Twitter Application Management 




Go to Keys and Access Token and You should be ready with below.

  • Consumer Key (API Key)
  • Consumer Secret (API Secret)
  • Access Token
  • Access Token Secret
Oh, Enough we can't wait for any further without launching Sitecore Launch Pad.



Alright lets Launch Sitecore                                                                                                                  




Open the Experience Editor Mode and add the Twitter Component.



Use existing or New associated content; In my case, I am choosing an existing component as shown below.


The item path for the existing item for me   was as below.                                                                                                                                                       /sitecore/content/PradeepNewtenant/myllandingpage/Data/Twitters/MyTwitter

The actual setting of items is as shown below.




The twitter app credentials need to be augmented @

 /sitecore/content/PradeepNewtenant/myllandingpage/Settings/Twitter Apps/Pradeep Twitter App


 
All done time to see the results.




It works as shown below.




My deep love with my latest crush is Sitecore SXA continues  :)

Happy Sitecore Experience Acceleration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Getting Started With SOLR

Getting Started with Solr ·           Features o    Hit highlighting o    Auto correction o    Faceted Search o    Multi lan...